The Robertson Show is introducing a new ‘Market Lane’ at the 2032 Robertson A&H Show.
Interested in becoming a stallholder?
If you have a wonderful product, beautiful produce or great food…we are interested in receiving your application.
We are looking for great quality and highly relevant products that fit with the Robertson Show’s spirit, style and generosity of country life country.
The process is competitive so traders are encouraged to get forms in early and include photos to give your application the advantage.
With thousands attending and a major PR campaign to promote the show to visitors from Sydney, Canberra, the Shoalhaven and the Southern Highlands, the Robertson Show is the ideal opportunity to sell.
All applicants must complete all forms and have read/understood the terms and conditions.
If you have any further questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Robertson show is the spirit, style and generosity of country life country. We attract over 5,000 visitors on the Saturday show day.
Connect with show visitors looking for that true country spirit and style.
The Robertson Show is promoted through
- A professional, updated website
- 1,500 professionally designed and printed schedules mailed to members and available in stores throughout the highlands
- A3 posters with sponsor logos posted in the main towns and villages around the Southern Highlands
- A4 flyers distributed to Southern Highlands shops for posting in windows
- over 3,100 Facebook followers and growing
- Facebook posts reach over 8,000 people
- an 8-week PR campaign running up to the show